- 25 Attorneys General Filed a Complaint Regarding the Department of Labor’s ERSIA Rule Allowing Asset Managers to Consider Climate Change for Investing and Proxy Voting
- 23 States Provided Comment to the U.S. Department of Labor in Response to the Proposed Rule “Prudence and Loyalty in Selecting Plan Investments and Exercising Shareholder Rights” that would allow ERISA to make ESG considerations for investments.
- 19 Attorneys General Investigate Six Major Banks over ESG Investing
- 21 Attorneys General Send Letter to 53 Financial Institutions Threatening to Take Legal Action if these Firms Do Not Keep Their Clients’ Interest Ahead of Political Agenda at Forefront of Investing threaten banks with legal action over woke policies: ‘Stay in your lane’
- 25 AGs Blast Biden Admin’s Electric Vehicle Demands in Letter
- 22 AGs Demand Answers Over Climate Group Antitrust Violations