- 25 Attorneys General Filed a Complaint Regarding the Department of Labor’s ERSIA Rule Allowing Asset Managers to Consider Climate Change for Investing and Proxy Voting
- 23 States Provided Comment to the U.S. Department of Labor in Response to the Proposed Rule “Prudence and Loyalty in Selecting Plan Investments and Exercising Shareholder Rights” that would allow ERISA to make ESG considerations for investments.
- 23 States Provided Comments to OCC Regarding the Proposed Principles “Risk Management: Principles for Climate-Related Financial Risk Management for Large Banks”
- 24 States Provided Comments to the MSRB in Response to the “Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Practices in the Municipal Securities Market”
- 18 AGs Open Investigation into ESG Ratings Company Morningstar and its Subsidiary Sustainalytics
- 19 AGs Sent a Letter to BlackRock Calling Out Their ESG Practices with State Pension Investments
- 21 AGs Provided Comment to the SEC Proposed Rule “Enhanced Disclosures by Certain Investment Advisers and Investment Companies about Environmental, Social, and Governance Investment Practices”
- 17 Attorneys General Send Letter to Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) Hsu Regarding the Appointment of the Climate Risk Officer and the Misguided Focus on “Climate-Related Financial Risk”